- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups shrimp,
- shelled and deveined
- 2 cups cornflake crumbs
- 2 minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- vegetable oil for oiling the pan
- salt and pepper
1. Beate ggs slightly with water, olive oil and galrlic, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Dry shrimp on paper towels; dip first into crumbs, then eggs, then into crumbs again.
3. Place shrimp in well-oiled shallow baking pan so they do not touch.
4. Turn once with a broad spatula so that both sides are oiled.
5. Bake in preheated 450° F. oven 6 to 8 minutes. Serve with Remoulade Sauce... enjoy!