- 1 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 3 Cups broccoli washed and cut small
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (10 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Gruyère shredded cheese
- 1 cup buttered crumbs
1. Arrange broccoli in greased 7xll inch baking dish; cover with shrimp and sprinkle herbs.
2. Combine other ingredients, soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice pour over shrimp.
3. Add freshly ground pepper and salt if needed. Top with cheese and buttered crumbs; bake in preheated 350° F. oven 20 minutes.
NOTE: Crumbs may be fine dry bread, fine fresh bread, cornflake crumbs or packaged stuffing; mix with about 3 tablespoons melted butter.