- 2 pounds shark, cut into l x l 1/2in cubes
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Place fish in glass bowl.
2. Combine remaining ingredients, and pour over fish.
3. Cover and chill for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
4. Reserving marinade, thread fish chunks on skewers.
5. Basting often with marinade, cook over low coals or under a broiler 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily