Quinoa with Herbs
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1/3 cup fine shopped carrot
- 1 teaspoon minced green chili
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1. Heat olive oil in heavy saucepan on moderate to high, add onion and caraway seeds, cumin and onion, reduce the heat and cook until onion became golden.
2. Add the quinoa and keep stirring for another 2 min
3. Add chill, carrot and stir for another min, and finally the chicken broth, cover the pan, reduce the heat to the lowest and simmer for 20 min.
4. Garnish with cilantro and drizzle with olive oil... enjoy!