- 1 1/4 lb chopped spinach
- 1/2 lb ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 olive oil
- pinch ground nutmeg
1. Cooke the spinach in large skillet tight covered on low heat, stir or shake once and cooke about 3 min or until tender, and drain well the liquid from the leaves.
2. In large container, combine the flour, spinach, ricotta, egg, nutmeg and half the Parmesan and mix it well.
3. Mold the mixture into a ball or egg shape using your palm or table spoon, and place on a tray covered with flour
4. In a large saucepan, boil some water and reduce the heat, simmer the gnocchi gently about 3 minutes or until gnocchi rise to surface and remove with slotted spoon.
5. Arrange gnocchi in well grassed oven-tray and sprinkle with what left from the Parmesan cheese, cooke under broiler until turned slightly golden color.. Serve immediately