Fried Salmon Fillet with Bread Crumb
- 1 quart vegetable oil
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Add honey and pinch of salt to the mustard and coat each side of each salmon slice.
3. Beat the eggs and place in a bowl.
4. place the bread crumb in wide flat dish
5.Dip each slice of salmon fillet in the egg, then press it in the bread crumb so stick and cover the fillet
6. Let it rest and dry about 15 min
7. Heat the oil about 370 F and cook about 1 1/2 to 2 min until became golden brown... enjoy!