- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 raw egg
- 2 boiled egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon French mustard
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 Gherkin "Pickled cucumber"
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 table spoons shopped parsley
- salt and freshly ground pepper
1. To make the marination, mix vermouth or wine and garlic olive oil; add Mahi Mahi and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour or longer.
2. Mix salt and back pepper with the flour. dip each fish chunk in seasoned flour, then coat with beaten eggs and bread crumbs.
3. Heat oil; deep-fry fish until golden brown.
4. Drain on paper towels, then serve with tartar sauce.
1. Mix all ingredients well; chill.
2. Serve with fried shrimp or fish.