Mahi Mahi Hors d'Oeuvers
- 2 pounds mahi mahi meat, cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup seasoned flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- vegetable oil for deep-frying
- tartar sauce
1. To make the marination, mix vermouth or wine and garlic olive oil; add Mahi Mahi and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour or longer.
2. Mix salt and back pepper with the flour. dip each fish chunk in seasoned flour, then coat with beaten eggs and bread crumbs.
3. Heat oil; deep-fry fish until golden brown.
4. Drain on paper towels, then serve with tartar sauce.