Stuffed Red Snapper
- 1 large cleaned red snapper (about 6 pounds)
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 gloved minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- fish Sauce
1. iN sauce pan saute celery and garlic in butter until soft.
2. Add all other ingredients parsley, bread crumbs, thyme, sage and pepper; mix well,
3. Stuff into cavity of fish and pressing well.
4. Sew cavity closed if needed with toothpicks.
5. Heat the oven on 350 F and bake uncovered (allow 10 minutes per pound),
Baste with the fish sauce every 15 min .