- 4 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 1/2 cups diced carrots
- 1 onion chopped onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. In large saucepan, cook onion and celery in butter until golden brown.
2. Add chicken broth, rice, paprika, salt and pepper; cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes.
3. Add green pepper, chicken and carrots; cook15 minutes longer, or until carrots are tender.
4. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.