- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 heavy creme
- 2/3 cup semolina
- 1 Beaten egg
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- Salt to taste
1. Heat milk, heavy creme, salt to taste and nutmeg to boil in a mediume saucepan. Reduce heat, add gradually semolina.
2. Boil on low heat stirring about 10 min, until become very thick. Remove from heat, add while stirring add the egg and part of the cheese 1 cup and continue mixing very well.
3. Spread the mixture in greased pan about 1/4 in thick, cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, or until become firm.
4. Flip the pan on board, and cut into round shape using small cup. Arrange in greased ovenproof tray and pour the melted butter, sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake in 350 F oven for 10 min until became lightly brown... Enjoy