- 4 cups plain whole-milk yogurt
- 3 tablespoon honey or more to taste
- 2 milk
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 sliced mango
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon almond powder
- Small pinch saffron
1. Hang the yogurt with strainer and cheesecloth over a bowl for 3 hours, and drain off the whey.
2. Grind the saffron into powder in a mortar, mix the saffron and milk in a bowl vigorously, so the flavor blends together.
3. Mix the drained yogurt with the saffron milk and honey, using food processor or hand-blender, to get the whipping creme consistency.
4. Add the cardamom and almond powder continue mix by hand or 5 seconds in blender to maintain some texture.
5. Put the mixture into large serving bowl, and refrigerate for one hour before serving... Enjoy