- 2 carrots
- 1 chopped onion (very small)
- 1 sprig parsley (about one cup)
- 1 stick celery
- 1 potato
- 3 cups chicken stock (or water for vegan)
- 2 tomatoes peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper
- Place all vegetables, parsley, carrots, celery, and potato in blender with the water or stock, and blend for 1 minute till gravel. You may leave one teaspoon of parsley for garnishing.
- In a heavy saucepan, add the olive oil, chopped onion and minced garlic, stir on medium heat for 2 -3 min.
- add the mixture above and let it simmer for 10 - 15 min.. enjoy!