Salmon en Papillote
- 8 oz Salmon fillets
- 1 blanched carrot, cut into long sticks
- 1/2 fennel bunch sliced cut into long sticks
- 2 mushroom, sliced
- 1 blanched potato, cut into thin wedges
- 1 zucchini cut into lont stick
- 1/2 tomato
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 table spoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
l Preheat oven to 375°F.
3 Prepare a parchment paper papillote; brush it with oil and lay the fish in the center of one side of folded parchment. Place the stick of Zucchini, potato wedges, fennel slices, carrots, mushroom and tomato around the salmon fillet.
4 Season with salt, freshly ground pepper, a little olive oil. Fold over the other side of the parchment paper oval and crimp edges firmly together.
5 Place papillote on a baking sheet and cook for 8-10 minutes and serve immediately.