Potato Salad 2
- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced green pepper
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 1/4cup minced onion
- 1 small clove minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced hot peppers
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
1. Combine bell pepper, onions, garlic, celery, parsley and hot peppers.
2. Sprinkle mixture with salt, oil and 2 tablespoons vinegar; set aside.
3. Scrub unpeeled potatoes and boil until soft; peel, cut into bite-size pieces and place in large bowl.
4. Separate egg whites and yolks; chop whites and add to potatoes, along with marinated bell pepper mixture.
5. Mash yolks with Worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce and 1 teaspoon vinegar; mix with mayonnaise and add to potato mixture.
6. Mix salad lightly but well.