- 1 pound bay scallops
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 small head cabbage
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium, tomato cut into wedges
- 1 small cucumber sliced
- 1 small cucumber liced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. In medium bowl, combine uncooked scallops, lime juice, scallions, coriander, olive oil, garlic, salt and Tabasco.
2. Cover; let mixture stand 5 hours at room temperature or refrigerate overnight, stirring occasionally.
3. Line a serving plate with lettuce leaves; spoon vegetables and scallop mixture on cabbage, garnishing with fresh coriander if desired.