Meat Pie PocketThis is another meat pie recipe, with the right balanced spices, onion and garlic, it can be fried or baked with side dip of our recipes White Creamy Salad Dressing
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 clove minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup scallions chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground all spices
- 1 teaspoon water
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- vegetable oil for deep-frying
1. In large skillet, combine, onion, garlic, parsley, scallions, all spices and salt
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring, stirring until meat is done.
3. Make your own pockets, or use Phyllo Dough, fold the dough and make it a pocket shape, spoonful of the meat mixture in center of each pocket, and pinch edges together to seal.
4. Deep-fry in vegetable oil until brown.You may use oven to and bake it till brown at 350 F
5. Drain on paper towels, when use it fry!