Dough for Meat PieThis is another meat pie recipe, with the right balanced spices, onion and garlic, it can be fried or baked with side dip of our recipes Onion Brown Sauce
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
1. Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl, then add milk and water to form the dough.
2. to the right constancy, you may need to add or reduce water
3. Knead the dough and divide into golf-size pieces.
4. Roll each piece of dough into a circle 6 inches in diameter; set aside, ready for stuffing