Lima Beans Salad
Serves 2 - 4
- 2 cups cooked lima beans, or can (15 ounces) drained
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tomatoes, cut into eighths
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon Oil and Vinegar Dressing
- serve by itself or on salad greens
1. Rinse the lima beans with cold water and drain thoroughly.
2. Place in bowl and sprinkle with onion, pepper, parsley and lemon juice; chill.
3. To serve, mix lightly, then add tomato wedges.
4. Spoon Oil and Vinegar Dressing over all and mix lightly; add salt to taste.
5. Serve on salad greens.