Scallop Vegetable Salad
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 3 cups coarse chopped curly endive
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 small cucumber Sliced
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 gloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Using heavy skillet, and medium heat, add olive oil, garlic stirring for one minute, then add the scallop, cilantro and cooke about 3 minutes, when it's done add the lime juice and Tabasco.
2. Chill and refrigerate the mixture in large ball.
3.Toss the curly endive and other ingredients, let it stand in room temperature for one hour, garnish with lemon wedges if desired... Enjoy!!