Catfish with Mushroom
- 6 catfish fillets
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 spoon oregano
- 2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1'2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2. Rub baking dish with 2 tablespoon of the butter.
3. place and arrange the fillets dry in one layer
4. Add wine; scatter mushrooms over fish and sprinkle with, oregano, salt and pepper.
5. Bake in preheated 400° F. oven 10 minute
6. Brown to golden color the flour with the remaining butter
7. Add milk, and whisk it smooth, then add the liquid from the baked fish over the milk fluer mixture.
9. Add the lemon juice over the saucepan mixture and boil it for 5 min.
10. Pour the sauce mixture over the fish and bak 10 min more
10. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley; serve hot.