Flounder Telapia Hilanese
- 4 fish fillets Flounder or Telabia
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 teaspoons buttermilk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 gloves minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 clove garlic, minced 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Combine onion, lemon juice and half of the oil in large container mix well, then add the fish coating all sides, refrigerate for two hours mixing occasionally.
3. Remove fish from marinade and dip in flour, then baste in buttermilk and eggs then into bread crumbs.
3. In large skillet, heat the oil with one spoon of butter, add fish and and cook until lightly brown both sides.
4. In separate skillet milt butter , garlic and mint and stir in for one minute, then pour over fish