Halibut with Mustard
- 4 halibut steaks (1 1/2 inches thick)
- 1 1/3 cups Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil for coating
- 1/4 cup oive oil for rubbing
- 1 teaspoon salt and fesh pepper to taste
1. Whisk the mustard and 1/2 cup of olive oil in sparate cup till smooth
2. Rub the halibut with oil and sprnkle the salt and pepper, place tehm in a broiler pan, coat each steak with genirosity with mostard coatin 5 .
3. preheat the oven on broiler mode
4. Broil the steak until the tops are browned and puffy, about 4 to 6 minutes. Turn the steaks, and brush the other side with what left from the mostard and broil it about the same time, remove and serve immediately.