Small Fish Fried the Perfect Way
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 11/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. smelt fish
- 1 1/4 cumin
- 1 1/4 coriander
- 1 quart vegetable oil
- lemon wedges for garnish
1. Combine flour, salt, pepper, cumin, coriander and trans-fare to paper bag and shake well
3. Dry the fish to bag and shake until all fish coated properly.
3. Pour the coated fish into sieve to remove excess flour
4. Heat the oil in deep skillet for about 375F add the fish and fry about 2 - 3 min until golden brown.
5. Remove fish to dry towel to drain the oil and serve on hot plate garnished with lemon wedges... Enjoy