Tomato Ginger Sauce
- 3 cups diced peeled fresh ripe tomatoes
- 3/4 cup minced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 minced garlic
- 1/4 stick extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In medium skellet over moderate heat, add olive oil and cooke the onion, ginger and garlic for about 3 min
2. Stir in the tomatoes, and gently simmer, for 12 min, stirring occasionally
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Put the sauce in a food processor or blender until smooth, and add the parsley.
4. Toss with hot pasta. Serve immediately.